CDW received a Cisco® Partner Summit Global award, recognized as Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year: Security. Cisco announced its partner award winners on Nov. 13 at a Global Awards reception during its annual partner conference in Las Vegas.
Awarded to channel partners who rise to business challenges, the Cisco Partner Summit Global awards are designed to recognize superior business practices and reward best-in-class methodologies. Areas of consideration include innovative processes, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
“It gives me great pleasure to recognize these partners who continue to demonstrate superior performance and drive value for our customers. They demonstrate superior leadership and innovation to help enterprises solve complex problems,” said Oliver Tuszik, senior vice president, Global Partner Organization, Cisco. “It’s an honor to present the Global Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year Award in Security to CDW in recognition of its outstanding achievement in helping customers respond to their business challenges.”
“CDW is pleased to celebrate yet another successful year of working with Cisco, including the privilege of becoming the first Cisco partner in the Americas to achieve all five of its Master Specializations,” said Christina V. Rother, senior vice president, integrated technology solutions, CDW. “We’re especially proud to have our security and software practices honored with the Global Architectural Excellence Award in Security and Cisco’s first-ever Americas Software Partner of the Year Award.”
Cisco Partner Summit Global awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across all geographical regions. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner organization and regional executives.
In addition to the global award, Cisco presented CDW 13 geography and theater/area awards:
- Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year: Collaboration (Americas)
- Software Partner of the Year (Americas)
- Cisco Meraki Partner of the Year (Americas)
- Enterprise Partner of the Year (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia)
- Commercial Partner of the Year (Canada)
- Commercial Partner of the Year (United Kingdom & Ireland)
- Enterprise Partner of the Year (United Kingdom & Ireland)
- UKI Partner of the Year (United Kingdom & Ireland)
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: Digital Transformation (U.S. Public Sector)
- Commercial Territory Partner of the Year (U.S. South)
- Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year: Security (U.S. West)
- Cisco Meraki Elevate Partner of the Year (U.S. West)
- Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year: Security (U.S. Central)
Earlier this year, CDW also won the Cisco Collaboration Partner of the Year, U.S. Award.
Visit our website to learn more about CDW’s complete portfolio of IT solutions and services.