CDW Operations and Distribution
Updated July 28, 2021
Update on Supply Chain Constraints, Possible Fluctuations in Product Inventory and Pricing
- We are working through highly fluid, industry-wide supply chain constraints, resulting in pricing volatility and longer-than-normal delivery times for many manufacturers.
- Because of the current supply chain constraints, we cannot guarantee that product prices won’t increase or that inventory will not change. If prices increase following your order or items become unavailable, a CDW account manager can work with you to come up with another option.
Best Practices for Working with CDW in the Current Product-Constrained Environment
- In order to mitigate these constraints, we recommend placing orders as promptly as possible for best product availability and pricing.
- To counteract unforeseen price increases, please minimize the time between receiving a quote and placing an order.
- Work with your account manager to forecast your needs for the next six months if possible.
- Be prepared to place an order well in advance of your forecasted needs depending on lead times.
- CDW is committed to helping our customers work through these supply chain constraints and help you find a product and pricing solution that works best for your business.