- 2K Bits (256 Bytes) with 2 App Area,Prog with SIO
- Front/Back Color: White with Gloss Finish
- Seq Match Encoded/Print7
- Vertical Slot Punch
The HID iCLASS SE Card features multiple securely separated application areas that are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion. iCLASS SE smart card technology provides secure access control and increases performance with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. This smart card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards. It is equipped with 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology and can be used for diverse applications such as physical access control, PC logon, biometric authentication, time and attendance, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs.
- Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products
- Card surface has a composite polyester/PVC construction for high wear-and-tear environments
- Secure Identity Object (SIO) provides added protection to identity data and secure access control